Sunday, April 26, 2009

I was supposed to make a last entry last week for my class, but between my 15-year-old's girlfriend breaking up with him, trying to spend time with my 19-year-old daughter who is returning to Hawaii on the 29th, my grandson's birthday, my oldest son's birthday, and my alzheimer's diseased grandma suffering from a stroke and expected to die any day now (all things that happened last week), it totally slipped my mind.

I will make this last entry in the hopes that I will be shown some consideration for my busier-than-normal life, which has been more involved with others this past week. I have enjoyed all the research and things I have learned from this blog. I agree with Hyrum that many times people involve themselves too much on blogs, but as a homework assignment, I enjoyed it very much because it was a great way to keep track of my progress as well as my favorite web sites, etc. that I continue to refer to. Thanks to my teacher for having us be involved in this learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment